Once a client decides to allocate funds to market research, it is critical that the right research firm be selected. Marketing research is not a commodity, and research firms vary greatly in their: professional integrity, methodological skills, commitment to quality, and ability to identify and clearly state the most critical findings and their implications. As we always advise potential clients, above all choose a research firm that you trust and a person with whom you feel comfortable.
We firmly believe Spectrum Associates has all of the qualities that warrant your trust and comfort.
Specifically, Spectrum Associates:
- Has provided top quality research services for almost 30 years
- Has extensive experience in the full range of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Proposes a research design that is best suited to each client’s needs, rather than falling into the trap of proposing methodologies due to capability limitations or overhead/profit considerations
- Is, by design, a small research firm, enabling the company principals to have extensive personal involvement with each client and to be fully engaged in the project from beginning to end
- Is known for its rigorous attention to detail and quality control
- Maintains professional integrity and objectivity at all times
- Is marketing savvy, providing clients with readable and actionable reports that include critical insights for effective decision-making